Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Headed for high ground

Time to get headed for high ground again. Hard to believe but some folks to the South are watching Wilma and I don't mean Wilma Flintstone. If nothing more I get to learn more trivia about hurricanes. Today they were talking about wobble. It shows up on the maps. Then I got wondering, do they wobble on the vertical axis too.

Mornings around here are beginning to turn a bit cooler. It's kind of nice. The moon has been around if you get up early enough in the morning.

I went to the junk yard today. Maybe someone can explain to me why I volunteer to go for one of the sons to disassemble wrecked cars for parts. There I was hauling a door out of the junk yard. I'm getting too old for this.

I wish I could think of something important to report today but I can't think of a darn thing. Slow day on the mountain.

G