Friday, January 06, 2006

I made a mistake last night

Yeah, occassionally I make a mistake. OK There is another mistake.

Last night I was channel surfing and landed on Fox. THe Bill OReally Show was blasting forth and he was having a discussion about the ACLU.

Now I'm not a big fan of the ACLU but at least I don't spread false information about them. Bill was spouting and twisting facts that I didn't even have to double check. I think it's the way he insinuates his opinion into every discussion and doesn't allow others to correct him that really bothers me.

I can take about two munutes of this torture before I'm reminded of the way my sons argued when they were teenagers. THat's right. Bill is just acting like a spoiled teenager. If you don't agree with him he starts "screaming" and sticking his fingers in his ears.

I can't believe that this guy can keep an audience. Either there are a lot of masochists out there or a lot of people that want him to be right. Sad. This guy needs to be taken to the woodshed for forty wacks.

G