Sunday, January 29, 2006

Stimulating

I like stimulation. Last night the sauce around the sausage was better than the sauce around the meat balls. The meatbals were very good though. Pasta is not much without sauce.

Life isn't much without occassional stimulation.

I was watching a Kenny Chesney video this AM on cable. Lots of stimulating images. Just before that was a Keith Urban video. I watch him and the way he frets and picks his guitar. That's stimulation for me. Kenny has snipets of girls in skimpy tops and cowboy hats. Stimulation of another sort. Right now I'm listening to 10,000 Maniacs. Typing and Natalie- stimulating. Oh yeah, did I mention that I'm also sipping espresso. Now a live Cream reprise of "I'm So Glad" at Royal Albert Hall.

My guess is that if you studied it very closely you'd find that seeing what stimulation folks embrace would say a lot about them. But then if you do that kind of study it would say something about you.

What kind of stimulation do you like best? Visual? Taste? Aural? Tactile? How about smell? And don't forget mental and fear. We're creatures of stimulation. While else would you be reading this?

G