Thursday, May 04, 2006

Honesty

Honestly- nothing I have to write is important to anyone but me.

Honestly- I cook what I enjoy eating.

Honestly- People Magazine would never list me in the Top 100 male lovers.

Honestly- I'm not a very good husaband.

Honestly- I've never cheated on my wife.

Honestly- I don't know why she puts up with me.

Honestly- I think I'm more intelligent than many of the people I come in contact with in my life.

Honestly- I consider myself a liberal with conservative financial views.

Honestly- I can live and die practicing Zen Buddhism rather than Christianity.

Honestly- I'm propably addicted to all things Soutern Railway.

Honestly, I'd rather fool around in my workshop than go to a party.

Honestly, I'd rather watch Burt Lancaster in "The TRain" than go to a topless bar.

Honestly, I'd rather read a bad book than go to a so-so movie.

Honestly, I've met a number of smart and attractive men and women in my life. I'd rather camp with the men but share my secrets with the women.

Honestly, I'd rather drink a can of cheap beer than taste a glass of expensive wine.

Honestly, I have no idea why I wrote this page.


G