Sunday, October 29, 2006

So my photography skills need improving


Here are a couple of snaps that show how to make mountains out of plaster.












Paint them brown. And now add around three hundred individually made trees.















And then start looking for the places the trees are letting the light "ground" through and add some more trees. BTW, the windows in that building have have 12 pieces of wood to form each one including a window sill. Stupid me. the sill would look better INSIDE! But hey, the building probably won't end up there anyway.

Luckily, I have a few other things to work on. My idea for a listserver for the railroad historical group was approved by the Board of Directors and the weather is still going to be warm outside to do a little bit of late Autumn yard work before Haloween. And I have some big rewrites to a chapter of my book following critique.

G