Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Come to my senses

I'm addicted.

You heard it here first. My senses like to be tickled. The Internet sure is a great way to assuage them.

Most of you have probably never heard of an album called "Clash of Two Sevens". Until last week I sure hadn't. I was reading an older New Yorker magazine. That's what I do on my vacation. I catch up with my reading. I have a subscription to the magazine. So there I was when I read a reviewer saying this was a great album. OK I'm a glutton for punishment. My senses went into alert mode. I got home and went to the net.

You've guessed it. I found the music. Now maybe I'm just not attuned to the fancies of today's youth but I listened to a bit of it and I just don't think this is the best album ever. Heck, I'm not ready to list it in the top one hundred. I'll listen to it before ultimately deciding but I think this album is going to fall under the DELETE button.

My senses are fickle.

Git er done (again)