Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Winds of Change

Around these parts it's been a bit windy. I looked outside to see if any politicians were spouting words to cause such a blow. It was just a front pushing through.

I watched some new show on the television last night. Monkey Shine or some title like that. It's a about some yup sort of guy who has more money than he deserves at that age. The other thing that caught my eye is the fact that his world is only populated by what I'll call stunning looking women. Not a bad one in the lot. I guarantee it isn't filmed in these parts. I'll be an equal opportunity offender and say that as far as I could tell there were no ugly looking men either. Odd world.

Around these parts it takes all kinds of people to make the world go around. I'm not going to win any beauty contests. Go down to the local Piggly Wiggly and the same can be said for most of the folks in there. I was in there this AM and I swear there were two women on the aisle I as perusing. One was going one way and the other the other way. They were looking at sundries in the frozen food section. One was grabbing at Hungry Man meals and the other one at Cheese cake like the building was on fire. Now I'm sorry but when two women are so broad in the beam that I couldn't get between them then something needs to change. Piggly needs to make wider aisles or those women need to look in the mirror.

And there I was caught between two huge hams trying to get to the lettuce. It is on sale-a head for 88 cents. Not bad for this time of year.

G