Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Redundant?

I've changed my desktop picture to be the picture outside my window. My monitor is also right infront of the same window. That means I see the same thing on the screen as what I see out the window. Is it the same picture? Yes and no. The picture was yesterday. I'm looking at it today. Similar but not the same.

After all, I took a shower since yesterday.

Soon the leaves will drop and be mulched for the compost.

Last night I went out looking for 17P Holmes. That's a comet. A lot of astronomers are quite excited about it. So I looked at Google, got a good idea where to look after research, grabbed a pair of binoculars and went out. I found it I think. A dirty fuzzy spot in Perseus. I guess it takes a lot to get modern man excited. Heck, Pat Robertson like Rudi! I switched the channel and yawned. Pat Robertson was the picture yesterday. I'm not looking there today. Heck, I'm listening to the new Eagles album (er CD) and I'm not falling in love with that either.

Maybe I'm the real redundancy.

You think?

Some do.

G