Monday, October 10, 2005

It's raining- again

Funny thing about the rain, it's raining again. When it was dry I wasn't waiting a day or two and saying, "it's dry again." Maybe I don't like being all wet.

I was looking for some trivial information last night. That seems to be a perenial task for me. It's as if I'm looking for a missing piece to some puzzle. One piece that when fit in place makes the whole picture perfectly clear. I don't know about you but I have a hard time just being content with the current moment. I'm the child who say, "just let me stay up one more minute."

I was informed today that the local health club has installed individual televsion set on the treadmills. I don't get it. THey have a limit as to the amount of time you can exercise on the equipment. So you get into watching some show and you have to get off the equipment before the show is over. Doesn't make a lot of sense. Of course maybe it's better than having a heart attack watching a long movie.

He had a fatal heart attack watching "Spinal Tap".

G