Sunday, April 09, 2006

Possible Changes

It's the day after Aprl 8. No big deal, right?

I mean, who takes into consideration the day that some observe as Buddha's birthday? I'm not dying eggs or burning incense. Heck, I'm not even opening cosmic eggs.

I am thinking about changing the title of Gritspeak to something else. I haven't checked as to whether that is a technical possibility. I've been tossing a few ideas around in my noggin. I've moved back to my cave in the basement. There's a long story involved but let's just say I wasn't fitting into the decor. I guess while I was safe-guarding the carpet the excuse was good enough.

I'm in a mental place where I'm coming to terms with various losses. Changes. You know changes are around us all of the time but some of them seem to sit on the front part of my brain and just hold court, stinking up my thoughts.

Watch out when I'm playful. I'm a frustrated mubblety-peg player. I just as soon pick off a couple of my toes as cry. At least that pain is real.

I'm considering forcing myself to add a picture and a link too.

But enough about me. What about you? Have you done your duty today?

G